4.15.2010

First Kiss, First Love

Just shared first kiss stories with Gab. We both enjoyed our first kisses at the movie theaters. She was 16 and I was 14. She got hers in the arcade after the movie and mine was during the end credits of Napoleon Dynamite. My bf  of a year and 10 days was a total badazz and did lots of fun drugs. I didn't know it at the time but its fun to look back on. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for my first love even though he put my heart through a meat grinder when he dumped me for not sucking his peen.
Our hands were super clammy, we held hands throughout the entire movie

3 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Patricia said...

I'm so proud, as I always told you boys can play with themselves.

CoolGurlKrew said...

im vomiting pat