5.31.2011

SELF IMPROVEMENT


i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

SORRY!

I just graduated.
I've been working on the steps that follow something like that. I've been cleaning out my computer. I've been organizing my pictures and mp3z. I've been watching Hey Arnold. I've been addicted to Netflix. I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE FOR YOU! I've had to be here for myself... but being there for you is so much more exciting. YOU THE READER! aka my mom. OH! i also had bronchitis, so that gives me a great excuse for my absence. I just came back from a mini vacation in Florida, i'm about to leave the office and run home to my bed.

I am looking for someone in the NYC area to clean out my computer and organize my files onto an external hard drive. NAME YOUR PRICE. 
I have to edit something I don't care about tonight, the good thing is it inspired me to find something I do care about.
Things are looking great and soon I will have REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING NEWS TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE!

No comments: