7.17.2010

yes, i'm a mother fucking french

okay.

i have over used the HELL out of that song lyric


I am back from my Bordeaux/Paris trip.

Jet-lagged

falling alseep as i type this
i got in last night

my sister left this evening. Want to cry. it was too much fun being with that mickey sec

I had such a lovely time. Met new friends, saw old ones. Everything was so beautiful, everyone was so beautiful.

Bordeaux - waiting on pictures from this, i forgot to take some with my camera, too busy having fun. Nicole and Laura have great ones that i will post later. I miss Melanie and Laura. I am glad I met my blogger buddy @ doublemegacheeseburger. I am glad we all laughed about dry boogers. I am glad i got to practice my french with them. I love bordeaux!!!! i MISS MY FRENCH FAMILY!!! i love Marie Frances! I loved having my birthday there!! when i am not half drunk from being soooooo tired i will write more

Paris - Meeting up with my best friend Selma and her lil bro was unreal and loads of fun. It was one cute big sis lil sibling party. We stayed at a cute hotel in Opera and pretended to be Parisians. we washed our underwear and hung them outside our little window everyday. We dipped our croissants in our cafe au lait and lol'd. Saw some of my fav. dj's all in one night.

OH ALSO!!! this is important.

ONE THING I LEARNED WHEN I WENT TO A SHOW IN PARIS WAS THAT NYC KIDS DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN AT ELECTRO SHOWS. NO ONE BREAKS A SWEAT LIKE FRENCHIES DO.

Get it right. 

Chez Moi
sissy
selli
Lil bro, Ellert

  sissy in ze sun
new shoes. Fav ride at the tuileries
\m/ selma
"Paris! Paris! quest-ce que c'est paris? c'est ne pas comme la vie en l'etais unis!"
yours truly
real
outside Breakbot, Oizo, Fake Blood, Paul Kalkbrenner, and Clara 3000
 LVR
my Parisian babies
honeys



Laura and I have it figured out. I am moving out in two years and we will be roommates at a sweet apt. in Paris.

talk to you later

xxxo

No comments: