1.18.2010

I BELONG IN THE WATER WHAT IS THIS WINTER NY BULLSHIT?!

ok. GIVE ME A BREAK, it's my first time making one of these! Made me feel 13 again. I think this is going to be my new hobby, I just have to figure out how to make them aesthetically pleasing. 

Anyways, below I tell the story of a young and beautiful 20-something year old, she is really smart and kinda slut. Older men love her, she knows what she wants and she gets it. One day shes going to meet a normal guy on the beach during one of her many endless vaycayz, and they will fall in love. She will stop using men for money and gifts. Basically just told you the story of Priceless. HAHA.oy.

This is the beginning of me living vicariously through my polyvore's



1 comment:

Sarah said...

give me chunky shoess or give me deathhhhh! remember when we said that about those platform flip flops we had (God, help us) hahahahhaa but because they were so big that we were probably going to trip and fall and die!!!! hahahaa love you