4.27.2009

Love of my life

Anthony Bourdain, "light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul."
I love Anthony Bourdain. He is my fantasy, experienced (aka old) man. I wish he were 25 years younger though. I love his tan leathery face and his lungs filled with tar from the cigarette that is permanently attached to lips. I love how he makes fun of Rachel Ray for encouraging viewers to buy pre chopped onions even though I love watching her show. Il love his face..."Straight away I could tell he was rocker from his sexy attitude and the way he looked at me." through the tv...
Why Anthony is so dreamy...
1. I'm sure he smells really good
2. He is a manly MAN
3. He looks like a goofy giant
4. He is tan
5. He is a smart ass
6. He smoke cigarettes. Obvs this makes him a risk taker. O, Anthony. 
7. He has got a great head of hair for his age!
8. He would listen to heavy metal with me and en
joy it
9. He lives in NYC, so my chances of meeting him and making him fall hopelessly in love with me are greater.
10. HE IS A CHEF AND A WORLD TRAVELER! Need I say more!?!?! 
Tony, I would dress head to toe in Kiki De Montparnasse for you any day...
btw. I've decided that if I win the lottery I am going to take up lingerie design classes. I just love it so much.

No comments: